Thursday, December 5, 2013

Book Review: Rules for Murder

I received this book from Bethany House in exchange for a review of it. I was trying to branch out to try new genres not just for me but for my book club. I chose to receive Rules for Murder by Julianna Deering. I was not impressed with this book. I had such a hard time getting into the book. I was easily confused from the very beginning of the book. I had a very hard time keeping up with the characters in the story. I don't know if it was trying to keep up with the whole story plot, the characters or even the British elements in the story. I really was disappointed because I was looking so forward to reading this one. Others of you may have better luck with it! I will not give up on this author though! I will try again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...