Thursday, December 5, 2013

Book Review: The Quarryman's Bride

I received a book from Bethany House to read and then review.  I always enjoy their books and The Quarryman's Bride by Tracie Peterson was of NO exception.  I really was not expecting the storyline to be like it was.  So many Christian authors repeat the same storyline just changing the characters and setting a bit.  However, this was so unlike the first book in the series.  Immediately your heart went out to Emmalyne, her situation and her whole family.  I just could not put the book down as I was kept under the spell of Emmalyne and Tavin's future story, present story and future.  Seeing the change that took place in all the characters was so heartwarming and made you realize people can change with God in their lives.  I would recommend this book to anyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...